play chobots today!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Follow my blog

Am I online?!

Besties![x

Powered by Blogger.

Play Chobots!

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Need authors! :O

Hey all!
I think its time I should have a Author contest, So if you'd like to be a author, I would like you to comment the following..
Cho Name;
Cho age;
How you discovered Chobots;
Your Cho Blogging email, If you would feel more comfertable giving it to me another way, just find me on chobots and we'll talk there ^-^
How often you'll post
And lastly, Why you would like to be a author, Thanks, (:
~Beautiful.xx
P.S. AUTHORS WILL BE ANNOUNCED TOMORROW! ;)xx

1 comments:

robo said...

Update your blog with the latest cho news! This is a really fantastic blog!

Followers

♥ Just wish ♥

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lets chat! :)(: